Saturday 4 October 2014

Summer Blues

I am seriously having summer blues at the moment, the weather is so gloomy and sad! Sooo, naturally, I decided to cheer myself up and grab some wonderful ASOS goodies - retail therapy is the best, am I right? (especially when it's ONLINE retail therapy and you don't even have to go out - thank you ASOS)

I got some seriously amazing deals, I always hunt for the best deals out there and I do think I nailed it this time. Check them out:
ASOS ADVENTURE LAND Suede Ankle Boots - was £48, now £27
ASOS Blazer in Boucle - was £35, now £10
ASOS Blazer in Boucle

ASOS Blazer in Boucle (see more zip jackets)

ASOS Blazer in Spot Boucle - was £35 now £10
ASOS Blazer in Spot Boucle With Waterfall

ASOS Blazer in Spot Boucle With Waterfall (see more boucle jackets)

ASOS PU Sleeve Jacket - was £65 now £26
ASOS PU Sleeve Jacket

ASOS PU Sleeve Jacket (see more ASOS)


So what do you guys think? And what is your favourite kind of therapy when you're feeling blue?

4 comments:

  1. Great post, I love the blazers :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post dear! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me wonderful comments my friends - I read and appreciate all of them + will gladly check out your lovely blogs! Liana x