Monday 10 February 2014

My Last Few Weeks + Outfit

Hi lovelies! How are you all doing? Hope you're having a great day and beginning of February!

I want to start by telling you a little bit about what I have been up to these last weeks. Along with my hopefully not too boring story, I'll post some pictures of an outfit I wore in A/W.




It was one of the best winters I've had without anything particularly special happening. Christmas was sweet, cosy and full of joy, I was together with my family and friends, exchanged gifts (amazing ones, by the way) - it was perfect to me! I spent New Years Eve with Andrei and our friends, it was cute and fun; but the best part was going to a Smokie concert right after midnight with Andrei. I've been a Smokie fan since I can remember and seeing them, listening to those amazing childhood songs, dancing and cheering despite the crisp winter cold was just exhilarating! Andrei had a great time as well although he didn't know many Smokie songs. After that I just spent time with my amazing parents who I love so much, went out with Andrei and our friends - it felt truly happy and content.



Time flew of course, it's crazy how a day passes, and my birthday came along; as of January 20th I am 23 (my lucky number too, so here's to a great year!). Again, lots of amazing gifts from my super cool peeps and a perfect day altogether! After the 20th everything was crazy weather wise in our side of the country - huge quantities of snow, blizzard, freezing cold temperatures; and there I was thinking we had eluded winter - silly me! Bottom line, I had an amazing time, I'm so grateful for everything in my life right now! I do regret not keeping in touch with some of my friends + not being active on social media at all but in my defence the Internet connection back home is, let's just say, bad (I'm being crazy generous with picking the term).



Can't wait to catch up with you guys, hope everything is OK with you! Would love to hear what you've been up to, just leave it in a comment! Also, hope you enjoyed the pictures - tartan, rich colours and oversized coats FTW!

Lots of hugs!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit dear....your coat is looking fab...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! That coat absolutely makes it, and that purse is amazing!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a little bit late, but happy birthday to you! I love your coat - it's gorgeous!
    Please visit me and join my giveaway
    http://www.minsbeautyequipment.com/2014/02/Sammydress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally!! I missed your posts! Wonderful look and cute bag!

    LovE

    www.sugarpopfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit - the red really compliments your hair:)xx

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your style, simple, chic, with a touch of vintage allure! I really like your blog and I appreciated the recipe of the "tropical" sweet! :)

    Your new follower! If you would like to check my blog, here links! xoxo from Doha
    bonjourchiara.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara
    Bloglovin Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  7. great colours and i love the bag!!! :)
    laura
    www.dresscodefabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me wonderful comments my friends - I read and appreciate all of them + will gladly check out your lovely blogs! Liana x