Monday 9 December 2013

ASOS Christmas Party

Hello lovelies! As I previously promised, this post is about the much awaited ASOS Christmas party. It was an amazing event and experience; if you'd like to know just HOW amazing click on "Read more"!


Ro: Bună dragilor! După cum am promis în post-ul anterior azi voi scrie despre mult-așteptata petrecere de Craciun ținută de ASOS. A fost un eveniment și o experiență minunate, dacă vreți să aflați mai multe detalii, dați click pe "Read more"!
About a week before the party, deep in my quest of finding the perfect outfit, I luckily came across the brilliant Babiole, a recently established Romanian brand and it was love at first sight! Superb, luxurious fabrics, striking prints and flattering cuts, it was definitely not an easy decision to pick this playsuit! You know when you're so excited for an item to arrive and you build up these crazily high expectations about it but, sadly, it rarely lives up to them? Well, my lovely playsuit actually exceeded them!

Ro: Cu aproximativ o săptămână înainte de petrecere mă aflam în căutarea ținutei perfecte. Din fericire, am dat peste Babiole, un brand românesc recent stabilit și pot spune ca fost dragoste la prima vedere; materiale luxurioase, print-uri unice, impresionante si forme care pun în valoare silueta, nu mi-a fost deloc ușor să aleg un singur produs! Am fost foarte entuziasmată când a sosit pachetul și toate așteptările mele au fost întâlnite, chiar depășite!
Credit: Lucy Nicholls

I wore my playsuit with thick tights, my gorgeous ASOS midi heels and a monochrome colour block shoulder clutch, also from ASOS. As accessories, I chose a statement necklace and gold rings.

Ro: Am decis să port salopeta cu dresuri negre groase, tocuri midi din catifea marca ASOS și un plic alb-negru tot de la ASOS. Ca și accesorii am ales un colier statement si inele aurii.











The party was of course, brilliant! There were refreshments, yummy food and sweets, plus a lot of ASOS goodies exposed all around the room - from fab party wear and accessories to the very fun Christmas jumpers! ASOS HQ looks amazing, by the way!

Ro: Petrecerea a fost, desigur, minuna
ta. Ne-au stat la dispozitie bauturi racoritoare, sampanie, mancare delicioasa si dulciuri. De asemenea, multe produse ASOS au fost expuse in incapere - de la tinute de petrecere superbe si accesorii pana la pulovere haioase de Craciun. Sediul ASOS din Londra arata extraordinar, apropo!

With Verity
Credit: Lucy Nicholls



Lovely Lucy

With Verity and Stacey
Credit: Stacey Malvern

With Verity

With Andrada
She was my +1 for the party, an old friend who was wonderful enough to accompany me
r
Most importantly, I got the chance of meeting the wonderful folks behind ASOS Fashion Finder, Fashion Editor Stacey Malvern and Merchandising and Editorial Assistant, Lucy Nicholls. Lucy is also writer of the brilliant blog Shiny Thoughts, one of the most colourful, positive and fun spots on the entire Internet!! Needless to say they were both so charming and welcoming, it felt fantastic! I also had the pleasure of meeting the wonderful Verity, a very talented member of ASOS Fashion Finder.

Ro: Cel mai important, am avut sansa de a cunoaste persoanele deosebite din spatele site-ului ASOS Fashion Finder: Fashion Editor Stacey Malvern si Merchandising and Editorial Assistant, Lucy Nichols. Lucy este de asemenea autoarea blogului Shiny Thoughts, unul dintre cele mai colorate, optimiste si distractive locuri din intregul internet! E de la sine inteles ca amandoua au fost minunate si m-au primit cu bratele deschise, m-am simtit extraordinar! De asemenea, am avut placerea de a o intalni pe Verity, un membru foarte talentat al site-ului ASOS Fashion Finder.

Oh, and I almost forgot, Santa was there too and I just
had to take a picture with him
I also got the chance to spend time with a dear friend of mine who was so kind as to let me stay with her for the day! It was a wonderful experience, loved every bit of it! ASOS, thank you for having me! :)
That's it my lovelies, really hope you enjoyed my post, thank you so much for reading and don't forget to visit the brilliant Babiole! Hugs, 'till next time!

Ro: De asemenea, am avut sansa sa petrec timp cu o prietena draga care a fost foarte amabila si m-a gazduit pentru o zi. A fost o experienta minunata, m-am bucurat de fiecare moment! ASOS, iti multumesc pentru invitatie!

 Atat pe ziua de azi dragii mei, sper din suflet ca v-a placut post-ul, va multumesc ca ati trecut pe aici si nu uitati sa vizitati Babiole! Pe data viitoare!

100 comments:

  1. You look genius! What you wore is awesome! Love your style!
    Thanks for your sharing and posting!
    Have a nice day!



    http://www.aekk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Looks so simple and clean, love the simplicity in style.

    Check out INGA Design online shop where you will find watercolor greeting cards, crochets&knits: http://shop.inga-design.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! And i really love all of those items <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous party, how wonderful to attend such event! I've got to say you were dressed brilliantly) I love this flower dress paired with black tights, looks so sophisticated and chic! Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... amazing party and you look absolutely stunning!!!
    Love, love, love your playsuit!!!!!!
    A alot of kisses my dear fashion friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing and I'm in love with your blog.
    Maybe can we follow each other?
    Please let me know on my blog!

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the party looks so, so cool! I wish I could have been there and had the same expierence as you did, because it looks and sounds so great! :)
    And you looked dashing, sweetheart! I am happy to hear that the playsuit exceeded your expectations and I must admit it looks amazing on you! I adore the lovely print of it! :) + you styled the outfit terrificly!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com
    Win a $150 gift card to spend on Jollychic.com!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I would love to visit London, and this store because it is one of my favorites. I love the pictures and you looked stunning with the floral dress.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, very nice! You look lovely in that playsuit!
    Maybe you want to check out my blog too and maybe join my giveaway?

    Kisses, x

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look beautiful ! lovely pictures my love !! Happy monday :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful dress! the combi with the necklace and your glasses is awesome! I follow you :)

    31,85,-

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet! In love with this post, so cool to see behind-the-scenes-pictures and to hear your thoughts! And by the way, you look amazing on the pictures! Happy to hear it was fun! :) <3 x

    www.nevernotinspired.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much dear!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Asos and the event looks fabulous. I'm following your blog on GFC, hope you'll come by my blog and follow me back.
    By the way, your necklace is lovely
    Regards from Madrid
    Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look lovely! These kind of events are so much fun and i'd like to visit London too. :)
    xx

    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! this is amazing! didn't know there was a asos shop in London! http://allegrabj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous party! all perfect,pictures and you look! like this post darling
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw love what you're wearing, you look lovely xx

    eatsleepblog-repeat

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant! Looks like lots of fun and such a marvellous experience :) xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your outfit! We tagged you in a Christmas tag - http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/the-christmas-tag.html
    <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful playsuit! I love those colors!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks soo much fun AND you got to meet Santa BONUS!! I love you whole outfit. Hollie x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your shoes, I've seen them on Asos! That's so cool that you flew to London :-) You have a lovely blog x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look so pretty, and I love your bag! X

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks like a fun party! Loving that floral dress!

    xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! What a trip :) Sure looks like it was worth the travel. Love your playsuit! Chic!

    x Megann, Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your outfit! My friend went to that party and said it was great! xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look so beautiful :)
    Lots of love
    Kanika
    www.fashionstirred.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Seems like a great night! Love the outfit you're wearing btw ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look so incredibly beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look so pretty!!! I love your dress!!!
    Have a good week, dear Liana!! my g+and like for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  32. this is such amazing party ! i'm jealous [positive] you were there <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh Liana, I'm gutted I didn't get to have a chat with you there! It would have been lovely to finally meet you :) your outfit is just a beautiful ray of sunshine. Gorgeous x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Aww thank you so much Liana! You've completely brightened up my day! :D
    Such lovely words, so glad you had a wonderful time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. lovely dress!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  36. oh wow Liana this is such a cool post...so lovely to see you with all the other gals. beautiful outfit too x

    ReplyDelete
  37. i think i want all of that bohemian rose vintage jewelry too x

    ReplyDelete
  38. so cute photos Liana! lovely post! <3
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. This looks like such a fun event! You look so pretty! I am in love with your whole outfit girl! Especially those shoes!! :)

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. So gutted I couldn't be there but so glad you had a good time! You looked amazing and ASOS Hq is beaut isn't it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  41. the party looks fun...I like ASOS too :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://sunrise-emily.blogspot.com
    Please, let me know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  42. aaah you look beaut, love the dress and the print! <3

    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow looks an fun and amazing event and you looks really gorgeous
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love Asos!!

    Federica
    http://www.thecutielicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love ASOS. It looks loke a great event and you look so beautiful. I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  46. You look great! I love your playsuit and little red velvet shoes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  47. Your hair os gorgeous & I love that playsuit

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  48. deci, eu nici nu am stiut de blogul tau! chiar acuma am dat de el! superbe poze, ador stilul tau!! astept urmatoarele postari!!! :)


    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  49. You are one lucky girl, I love ASOS fashion! mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. love your floral top! nice shoes :)

    http://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  51. Everything looks so pretty! and fun :D

    http://lazyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. ASOS has such great pieces! Really love their Online Shop!

    www.voguence.com
    www.voguence.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Your hair and your jumpsuit are lovely. I'm thinking of getting such a haircut, too.
    REally stunning!

    xoxo

    www.sugarpopfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. You look adorable and I love that Asos purse! I almost bought that one before but resisted since I bought like 5 other purses from ASOS already...lol.

    love,
    Sherry

    www.threadedbysherry.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love this stunning floral ensemble, looks absolutely pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Wow great post! Looks like so much fun! Just found your blog and really love your style! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Tnx for your lovely comment... kises my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Wooow asos christimas! Such a great even <3 Nice pictures and i love your outfit, pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Your pictures from the ASOS Christmas party do not disappoint! Your outfit is fab, it looks like you had a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love Asos and you're amazing in this pics :)
    giusyslife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. pretty!:)
    rslamode.blogspot.hu
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  62. What an amazing event to of gone too?! To of met the people of asos fashion finder,a great networking experience.To be surrounded by all those fashion goodies! great for some christmas present inspiration. I love your dress by the way,you look gorgeously chic and I also have to mention I love Veritys glitter tights! gorgeous x Love this post and thanks so much for your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. Looks like a fun event!! :-) love ASOS fashion finder!!

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I really loved your photos. Looked like such an amazing event! And I'm just a tad bit jealous of you.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  65. It seems like it was a great event! I loved all the pictures and all the jewelry items! Oh, and the last picture with Santa is just adorable <3
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. what a great post !
    you really had fun

    xo
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Love your images. Check out With Love Ragan a new online clothing store www.withloveragan.com.

    Like us on Facebook for 20% off your first order. www.facebook.com/withloveragan.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'm so happy to finally see this after seeing your build up ;)

    I'm glad you had a great time!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. this asos's party gorgeous! you look beautiful!
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. looks v.fun
    adore your shoeies x

    ReplyDelete
  71. Very nice impressions! The red heels are the cutest <3

    ReplyDelete
  72. Great outfit and i love those velvet shoes

    Love
    Want to follow each other?
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  73. Wooow you are amazing!

    X Mybeautifullife

    ReplyDelete
  74. just found your blog now and i loved it!! I am going to follow you
    check mine too if you want, free-zing-time.blogspot.com and follow back if you like it :p
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  75. Seemed like a fun party. Love your play suit, you looked fantastic!

    http://bluegem14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  76. Such a fashionable party! XOXO Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Love what you were wearing at this event, love that print!
    Just found your blog, I love it! Would you like to follow each other!?
    Just let me know on my blog!

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  78. so lovelyyyyyyy! wished i could attend something like that..

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Looks like such a great night! Your playsuit is gorggggg
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. This had to be such an amazing event and
    you look so, so amazing in your lovely playsuit. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  81. I love your dress! x

    http://underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  82. oh my god liana! I feel like I haven't been on here for such a looooooong looooong time! the combination is unique but so beautiful and perfect as always! that's why I love your blog so much! the jumpsuit is so perfect I need it!

    Andrea xx
    SavingSimplicity13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  83. The party looks amazing, it seems like everyone was there! I really do love your playsuit, the pattern is lovely and the cut is really sophisticated. I'm glad you had a fabulous time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  84. OMG< i am so jealous! I love asos so much!
    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  85. A tad jealouse haha :) -The Mandeville Sisters

    - themandevillesisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. AH such a shame we didn't bump into each other :( it was a lovely party x

    ReplyDelete
  87. Pretty! Love those shoes especially!

    ox,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  88. Sounds like a great event :) and I love the dress you were wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Love love love your floral dress! And Asos is one of my favourite things in the world!! Xo

    Lace and Lipstick Stains

    ReplyDelete
  90. Love your outfit!
    Glad I found your blog!

    Kylie
    http://beautyineffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  91. OMG! So nice!!!! Looks like you had a great time!!!!
    Happy New Year!!!
    XOXO from Shanghai

    ReplyDelete
  92. great photos! following you now, please follow me back:*) kisses:*))

    ReplyDelete
  93. Looks like you had an awesome time and you look amazing

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me wonderful comments my friends - I read and appreciate all of them + will gladly check out your lovely blogs! Liana x